Charleston, WV 25301
Hotel houseman work behind the scenes, maintain and cleaning the hotel. They help housekeepers, clean hallways, take out trash and clean other parts of the hotel, such as its floors and doorways. They also respond to guest requests and help provide customer service.
Duties of the Job:
- Maintain and clean rooms, bathrooms and work areas
- Clean furnishings and carpets
- Clean and maintain common areas within the hotel
- Shovel snow from walkways
- Assist with bellman duties when required
- Reply to guests questions and handle any concerns
- Assist front desk staff as an when required
- Replenish supplies in guest rooms
- Change bed linens and empty trash as needed
- Assist housekeeping staff with laundry removal
- Ability to stand and walk throughout shift.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to frequently kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Ability to occasional ascending or descending. Ladders, stairs, and ramps.
- Flexibility to work long hours when necessary.
- High diploma or GED is required along with a valid driver s license.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mountaineer Employment Solutions, my goal is to find the perfect employment match for both the client and the employee. I carefully screen candidates to ensure their personality and skill sets are compatible with each client’s specialty. I also have an extensive knowledge in Hospitality and Food Service industry as well as Human Resources. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations.