Charleston, WV 25301
Dishwashers enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by busing tables washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially if items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimal work experience.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift as least 20 pounds
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mountaineer Employment Solutions, my goal is to find the perfect employment match for both the client and the employee. I carefully screen candidates to ensure their personality and skill sets are compatible with each client’s specialty. I also have an extensive knowledge in Hospitality and Food Service industry as well as Human Resources. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations.